Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

the process of getting ready for bed






Until I looked at the pictures that Nana took I never realized what a process it was to get Hannah in the bed. It is just routine for us but in pictures it really looks like an ordeal. First, I gave her a bath. After getting dressed which we do not have pictures of I gave her a treatment. She likes to be held during her treatment, good thing Derrick and I can fit in her chair. Since she was still I decided to give her, her weekly manicure. (We usually do this on Saturday morning.)Then she had to brush her teeth and her hair. She finally made it to bed and went to sleep. What a tiring process more for me than her I am sure.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

When did you get so big? I have missed seeing you!
I love you sweet girl. Aunt Debbie