Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

mama's school




I took Hannah to school with me this afternoon. She is usually good about playing with the blocks and math manipulatives while I do some work. She asked to take baby with us, so I let her. I thought she might like pushing her in the halls and around my room. She pushed her in the building and to my room. As soon as she walked in my room she sat on the carpet and said, "Elmo, snack, please." I put Elmo in and gave her a snack. After a few minutes she decided that she needed to rock and watch Elmo. She had fun and I was able to get a little work done.

2 comments:

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

Your room looks like such a fun place to be!!!! She is such a big girl!

Melanie said...

I LOVE that picture of her in your rocking chair. She looks like a little baby doll!