Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

first day of "school"

I took Hannah to Little Bit of Heaven this morning for her first trail day. She went in and straight to the fish. The director walked us to her class. She went right in and started playing. She gave me a hug and kiss and said bye. I am glad she went right in, but a little sad that she no longer misses Derrick and I when we are not with her. I picked her up before nap and she did not want to leave. Miss Amanda said that she had a good morning and that she participated in all the activities and followed all the rules. (I hope that will last.) Hannah showed me the picture she painted. She wanted to bring it home, but I talked her in to leaving it. I hope she will go down for nap for them tomorrow. When we were leaving the room she stood at the door and said, "Bye kids, see you tomorrow."

I tried to take her picture on the little bench outside of the "school", but she was to interested in the man who was leaving. (My mom will be proud that I thought about taking her picture on the first day.)

No comments: