Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

potty traing - part 3 (am)

I felt brave this morning and put her in real big girl panties. (Elmo of course.) She got them went playing outside in the water but not with pee-pee. She stopped playing while we were outside when I called her and came to potty. She was successful. She stayed dry from 8 am until a little after 11 am. She came and told me she was wet and then went to the potty to finish pee-peeing. It went down hill a little after that. I think she was too busy playing to worry about going potty. She would go went I asked, but her pull-up (Dora panties) was already wet. She was dry when I just checked on her napping, but had taken the pull-up off. (Good thing I went to check. I do not think she would stay asleep if she went in the bed.) Hopefully the afternoon will be just as successful. We will go back to Elmo panties when she wakes up.

No comments: