Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

potty training

We started potty training today and she has done well. I just put her down for a nap after she went potty and had her M&M's. She has been dry all morning!! She has pee-peed in the potty 5 or 6 times. She will not tell me she has to go, I just tell her to go. Her little face lights up when she pees in the potty. I have refrained from taking pictures, because I do not want to be like Kate. (If you have never watched Jon & Kate plus 8, she takes a picture when the kids poop in the potty.) I hope she will keep it up. As long as I keep giving her Kool-Aid and M&M's I am sure she will.

5 comments:

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

I don't think you need a picture of the poop or the pee, but I do think you need a pic of her little proud face!

Melanie said...

I got so grossed out when Kate took pics of the poop!! I thought it was funny that it was always "censored" out but like Sharon said, they did always show their proud little faces! Good luck! I'm glad I don't need to think about that for a year and a half...

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Hannah!!!! Nana and Papa are so proud of you!!! You're doing a GREAT JOB MOM!!! We LOVE YOU THE MOST!!!!!!

Sarah said...

That is wonderful! Go Hannah! I love Jon & Kate Plus 8 too. It makes me realize how easy I have it!

Deborah said...

I will pee-pee and let you take pictures for M&M's and Kool Aid! Ha! We all know how smart Hannah is, this is going to be a piece of cake. I bet she will be potty trianed by Friday.
Good Job Hannah!