Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

last summer kindermusik

Sitting with Miss Amy listening to the animal sounds. She always has to sit in her lap.
Miss Amy got out animals for us to dance with.
These are Hannah's big polar bear hands.
Hannah stopped playing the shakers long enough for me to take her picture.

I remembered to take the camera to kindermusik today. She loves Miss Amy and when we pull up she said, "Yeah we are at Miss Amy's house." The summer theme was Zoo Train. We can't wait to see her in August.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying Miss Amy's class! I know she's a wonderful, amazing music teacher, so I'm sure she's marvelous at kindermusik too! Hannah looks so cute and grown up with her little matching headband!

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

She looks too cute in that outfit!