Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

week 2 at "school"

Hannah had a much better second week being dropped off. Last week she cried everyday when I dropped her off. I would call back to check on her and she would be fine. This week, I think, she cried a little on Monday but the rest of the week went in just fine. The theme for the week was sports mania. She made some cute painting and enjoyed playing different sports. She loves Miss Amanda and Miss Paige. I think it has helped this week that Ty was there all week. She did get bit twice this week. She has a bruise on both arms. (I guess that is part of it.) She told us who bit her and that she told them, "NO!" and Miss Amanda told them "NO!" Hopefully next week will be another successful week without any new bites.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad she is doing well. It is so hard to leave them!!

Melanie said...

It's just because she is so SWEET! :) Glad she is being such a big girl!