Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

What makes a girl feel better?


Getting her toes done. After giving Hannah her bath this morning I polished her toes. She wanted to see all of the polish I had. I sat out four choices and she chose pink. Imagine that! She sat on the counter and let me paint them, then dry her hair while her toes dried. When I put her down, she said, "Thanks mom, they are so pretty."

She seems to feel a little better this morning. I took her to the doctor yesterday because she is coughing and has a runny nose. I wanted to make sure she was not wheezing. She was not but the doctor wants us to go back to Pulmicort twice a day and Albuterol three times a day through the weekend. She said if she is not better by Monday to call her back. She woke up at 4:30 this morning and had thrown up and had a fever of 102.5. We put her in the bed with us and gave her some Tylenol. She did not have a fever when I put her down for nap. I hope she is on her way to getting over this bad cold. I am glad we all have the day off tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Those are the prettiest pink toes I have ever seen! I'm glad you took a good long nap today, and hope you will be feeling much better by Monday.

Deborah said...

I'm not paying the Vietnamese ladies anymore. Heather does a better job at pedicures than anybody I have seen. Your toes are beautiful Hannah.