Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

before I forget

I really am going to update soon. We are always so busy.

Tonight I was getting Hannah ready for bed and she decided she need to count her hair bows. She not only counted to 29 with no help but did it touching the bow, which is great one-to-one correspondence for a three and a half year old. She has 38 bows, but needed a little help with 30, but then could count to 38. She said twenty-ten instead of thirty. Pretty good if I have to say so myself. I have some kids in my class who can't count that high, much less do one-to-one correspondence.

Derrick and Hannah decorated the Christmas tree tonight. She loves decorating. I am so excited that I have a little helper to decorate with now. I look forward to getting more of the house finished so we can really decorate and not just for Christmas. Hunter watched him and showed his approval by clapping his hands. He is so cute. I hope to catch him clapping on video soon. He is growing too fast!!

Right before we put Hannah to bed she said, "Can I please eat breakfast in the house in the morning?" Derrick asked her where else she would eat. She said, "In the car." I do not like her having to eat breakfast in the car anymore than she does, but we just have to leave too early. I would much rather her sleep a little later and eat in the car than get her up even earlier so she can eat in the house. Derrick told her that he could take her to school in the morning so she would be able to eat breakfast in the house.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a smart girl!

Mike and Nene said...

Hannah continues to amaze me with how much she knows and how she expresses herself.

She certainly has a great teacher!

Jacqulin said...

AAWW! What a nice dad!!!