Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I knew it would happen

Last night Hunter woke up at 2:30 am. He never wakes up in the middle of the night. He was wheezing so I gave him a treatment, which must have helped because he went back to sleep pretty quickly. He was still not himself when I was getting him ready for daycare. He did not have a fever so I took him on. I called the doctor and she said to bring him in. I was happy to hear that she did not hear any wheezing, just stuff in his upper airway from his cold. I was not so happy to hear that he has an ear infection. I knew it would come. He made it one month longer than Hannah did. She gave us some medicine to take for 10 days. Please pray that it helps. I hope this is not the beginning of a long winter ahead.

No comments: