Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hannah's Christmas Tree

She said, "Take a picture of my BEAUTIFUL Christmas tree!!!"
She wanted to sleep in Christmas pj's to match her tree.

We bought Hannah a Christmas tree for her room this year. She has had a small one since her first Christmas, but I wanted her to have a tree that she could really decorate. She wanted a tree with colored lights. I took her Friday and we bought a few things for it, so it could be well decorated. I had to put the star on, she said she was just not tall enough to reach, tie the skirt and put the "shinny stars" around it to make it sparkle. She did the rest. I love that all of the ornaments are in one place. I think she is going to love decorating for Christmas as much as I do. I can't wait until we have the living room finished so we can really decorate.

3 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

Hannah did a great job decorating her tree and it is perfect in her room. I am so glad she enjoys the holidays as much as she does.

Beautiful tree Hannah!

MeMe said...

MeMe wants to come visit so she can see you beautiful Christmas tree and decorations. It is just lovely.

Jacqulin said...

How PRETTY!!!! Its already 12-10-09 and we don't have a CHRISTmas tree up!!!