Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

decisions, decisions

Hannah has been learning about the letter B this week. Tonight I asked her what she was going to take for show and tell tomorrow. She said, "I might take a block or baby or ball. Maybe I will go to my room and think about it." I told her to let me know when she decided so I could put her name on it and put it with our things so we would not forget it in the morning. About 20 minutes later she came into the living room. She was smiling so big. I asked her if she had decided what to take for show and tell. She said, "Yes, I am going to take this princess. Her name is Belle and that starts with a B. Do you hear the b? (Then she made the B sound several times.) I am glad that she took her homework assignment so seriously. She is pretty good at make decisions on her own.

3 comments:

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

Too cute. Ty decided to take a BasketBall, so we put his name on it this morning with a marker. Then, we left it at home. We didn't even think about it until Daddy called and asked if it was supposed to go to school. He said he'd drop it off there. Whew! Daddy saved the day!

Thanks for taking care of Todd yesterday! I hope all goes well at the doctor this afternoon!

Mike and Nene said...

Hannah is so smart! She really reasons well and comes up with some really "big" girl stuff.

I am so proud of her. Hope Hunter did well getting his shots today and it did not hurt him too much.

Deborah said...

I think Hannah is going to be a great Kindergarten teacher like her mother! You are going to have your hands full. She is so smart she will rule the world. I love smart girls especially when they are as pretty as Hannah.