Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

a good game


Hannah had a great soccer game this morning. She went right on the field and played like she loved it. Glad it has only taken seven games to get to this point. She even kicked the ball today. That in itself is a huge accomplishment. When one of her teammates threw the ball in he hit her right in the head. She cried but did not come off the field, another huge accomplishment. She told me Tuesday night when we got to practice that she "loved this game." I told her I did not think she could say that. She said, "Well I do love it on Tuesday's." Nice, I need her to love it on Saturday's as well. I am proud of her for playing so well today. She was very excited that Uncle Kyle and Christie came to watch and cheer for her. Thanks for coming and we are glad someone in the family besides us got to see her play.

1 comment:

Jacqulin said...

You will have to tell me when the next game is so we can come see!!!