Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

so honest


I made the dessert in the picture for Uncle Kyle. I told Hannah if she ate all of the dinner I put on her plate she could have some. She was eating good and with I told her to finish she came to me with her mouth closed and checks puffed out. I told her to spit it in the trash. She said, "Mama, that was throw up." Yep she made herself throw up because she did not want to eat the chicken and rice. Since she did not eat I told her no dessert. I had fixed some for Uncle Kyle, Papa, and Nana. My phone rang and I went into the kitchen. About thirty minutes later she came to me and said, "Mama, smell my breath." I asked her why and she said, "Because it smells like cake." I asked her where she got cake. She responded, with a HUGE smile on her face, "Papa gave it to me." Papa was gone to get gas. I sent Hannah to time out and told her when Papa got back he was going to time out too. I did fuss at him when he got back and he put himself in time out after he picked himself up from laughing so hard. She is very honest, hopefully she will stay that way.

No comments: