Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

great day

I am so happy that Hunter is feeling much better. He has eaten everything in sight today. Hannah stayed home from school with us today. It was so nice to have no where to go until church tonight. We stayed in our PJ's for a while and just played inside. We finally got dressed about 10. I knew the bug man was coming to spray in the house and thought we should all be dressed before he came. Since the weather was so nice we went outside the play for a while. Hunter was very curious about the bug man. When he was walking up Hunter looked at him said, "Papa?" I think it is funny that any name with gray hair is a Papa to him. Trust me though he knows who is real Papa is. Hunter followed the bug man around and thought he was very funny. We ate a nice lunch on the porch and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather. While Hunter napped Hannah and I watched a movie and I painted her fingernails and toenails with her new fun polish. I need to take a picture to post. When Hunter woke up we played some more until it was time to leave for church. We made a few stops along the way that all went much faster than I had thought they would. I did not think we did that much today to make the kids tired, but Hannah fell asleep on the way home from church. Hunter was not happy about going to bed but he went to sleep really fast. I am glad that I was able to spend today with both kids, they are both growing up way to fast. We were so busy playing that I did not take any pictures. Sorry, I will try to do better.

No comments: