Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

back to the real world

Today I had to officially return to work for the 11-12 school year. We had a great summer and I am very sad for it to be over. I am usually a little ready to go back to school and get back into some kind of routine, but not this year. I am sure once I get back in the swing of things it will be fine. I do not mind some change, but a lot of change at one time is not my favorite thing. This year I will be teaching first grade, have new standards to learn, a new math series, and a new evaluation process. I also have to adjust my schedule to having Hannah with me at school. I am use to going to school early and being able to work for a little while after school before picking the kids up. I am excited that she will be with me everyday though. I am sure it will all work out fine and I will adjust. 

No comments: