Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

thankful for family

I am so thankful that I have family who will drive 6 hours to come and keep my kids for me. Aunt Jan and Linda came and stayed several days so I could work in my room at school. The kids had a great time playing with them and I enjoyed getting to visit with them some in the evenings. Papa and Nana came and stayed a week. I had to go back to work and Derrick ended up having to work all week as well, so they came to the rescue. I am proud of Papa for still taking Hunter to school, as much as I know he did not want to. The kids were spoiled even more that week, but had a wonderful time. I was able to visit with Papa and Nana a little, but I worked some late nights at school while they were here. Thank you all for coming to watch the kids, help around the house and help me get things ready for school. I love you all and I am very thankful to have you in my life.

No comments: