Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

life in 1st grade

I am very excited to have most of my kids from last year. It has made started the year much easier. They all know the rules and what I expect so  I did not have to spend the first two weeks of school teaching them rules and procedures. I just had to review them a little. I am getting settled into my new room and learning a lot from my new teammates. I am very glad I have them to depend on. These are two finished projects that Derrick did for me. The table is new and the book shelves are newly painted. Derrick Hood sure must love me to take on all these projects. They look great. Thanks Derrick for making my room look great.




Hannah is loving coming to my room before and after school. This afternoon I had her sorting math manipulative kits. I figured since she had been working on sorting in her class this would be good practice. She did great and really was a big help.

No comments: