Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Discovery Center & Eye Doctor








It was a little strange taking Hunter to school and not having him with us all day. Hannah and I went to the Discovery Center and met Ty, Todd, Carson, & Cooper. Their mom's came as well along with one of Allison's friend and her youngest daughter. They kids had a great time playing. Hannah and I had to leave at lunch time so we could get some lunch and be at the eye doctor by 1:15. I went to the eye doctor in July and asked when kids should start seeing an eye doctor. He told me before they start school. Lucky for us they had an opening today. Hannah did great and thought it was really fun. She did not want me to go with her. She thinks she is so grown up. She has 20/20 vision and the doctor was pleased with how healthy her eyes looked. She even got a free shirt.

No comments: