Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

just what I needed





I was having a not so great day with my class. I opened my door to go ask Mrs. Russell something and saw my sweet Hannah coming down the hall. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I am coming to read you my journal." She melted my heart. She was so proud of herself. Just in case you are not up on reading kindergarten writing it says" I love my mama because she is the best and kindest mom in the world I love her with all my heart. I am happy she is at school with me and guess what I love you too." She said the guess what I love you too was for Mrs. Smith. I love her and I am glad she is at school with me too. She has grown up and learned so much already this year.

No comments: