Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

a new pet?


No your eyes are not playing tricks on you, that is a cat in our house. Last Tuesday when I came home from the Y, Hannah asked if I saw her cat. I told her I did not and that I did not know she had a cat. She quickly informed me that she did and Dad let her feed it. I figured it would be like the dog that came and stayed with us Christmas Eve. Well it was still here today. I was working consignment and while I was gone they decided to let it in the house. They all assure me it is really sweet. I guess if it is going to stick around we should take it to the vet and get a litter box. It is really sweet with the kids. It even lets Hunter pick it up and pull on its tail. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

The cat is beautiful! The kids will be happy I am sure.