Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Hannah was so excited to dress for Wacky Wednesday. Last night she asked me if I remember how I tried to fix her hair last year when she was at her old school (pre-K). I told her I thought so. She said well good because this year I want you to fix my hair that way and I will like. it. This morning on the way to school she said that she put the pink sock with the white shoes because a pink sock with a pink shoes would not be very wacky. That comment made me laugh really hard. I think she looks precious.
 Just to give you the full effect of the outfit.
This is her drawing of herself today. Her leggings are sparkly, but that is not show up good in the picture.

Here is a video of her talking about Wacky Wednesday. It cut our the end when I emailed to put on here. She said the best part of the day was they got to do centers first thing this morning and did not have to do morning work.


1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

I love that her imagination and creativity. She certainly does know what she wants!