Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

100th Day of School

 Hannah was so excited that today was the 100th day of school. Last night on the way to church she said, "Mom can you believe that tomorrow is already the 100th day of school. I am so excited!" It is a little hard to believe at times, then at other times I feel like we have been in school for 200 days. She was very excited to wear her 100 shirt that Nene made for her. She looks much happier than I do at 6:40 in the morning.
 Doing a little 100th Day work.
 Standing outside her classroom door.

 I was so happy to see this picture. I had a meeting during my planning time and did not get to go take any pictures. I took my camera to lunch and asked Mrs. Smith if she would take a few pictures of Hannah for me. All these pictures are the ones she took for me. She is the best!!! Mrs. Sounders does not always have red and black hair, even though it is a nice look. She is Zero the Hero and made her big reveal today. Hannah had asked earlier in the year if Zero the Hero was Mrs. Saunders. I told her no. She was very happy to tell me today that I was wrong.
This is her collection of 100 buttons. She really enjoyed her 100th Day of Kindergarten. She said her favorite part was licking a lolly pop 100 times. Thanks Mrs. Smith for taking pictures for me and for making her 100th day so great.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Yipee, glad Hannah had a wonderful day! She does look very happy and her hair is getting so long. Those are very fun pictures of her.