Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

in other news

Hannah's first loose tooth was so exciting it needed it own post. Here is other news from our day.  Hannah and Dad did a little painting today while Buddy was napping.

 She painted these flowers for me.
 This is her painting of the ocean.
 Trees.
 Flowers in a vase.


 I am so proud of her wonderful handwriting. She is doing great, when she takes her time.
 She not only loves to paint she loves to draw. She is a good little artist. She gets that all from her Dad. I like to think she gets neat handwriting from me.
 This is a piece of Hunter good work. He could tell me all the colors when I asked him. This is the most he has even colored on a paper. Dad thinks he had a little help, I am not sure he told me he colored it all.
 These pictures are just because he is so cute. He was trying to hind from me but only covered one eye. Silly boy! Dad had spiked his hair and it looked to cute to not take a picture of.

Thanks to Donna I can make this yummy chicken pot pie. I thought it looked pretty enough for a picture.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

I would like to commission some artwork by both the Hood children for my wall! Hannah is really quite talented in many areas.

I would also like to commission a pot pie. Man that looks yummy!