Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

back to the real world

I am very sad that Christmas/Winter Break is over. I had a great time being home as a family and just playing. I did not do any school work, except count and mail Box Tops. That is a first for me. I can say I rested and had a great break. I am not really excited to go back to work tomorrow but at least we get to go out to lunch. I can make it three days. Hunter is excited to go back to school tomorrow. He has been asking to go to school for at least the last three days. I guess we are not as much fun as Ms. Marie and his friends. Hannah has gone back and forth about being excited to go back to school. She gets to spend the day with Uncle Kyle tomorrow and she is pretty excited about that. I am going to write my thank you notes to my kids tonight and then read a little before going to bed, by 10pm. I hope you all had a great day today.

No comments: