Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

BREAKING NEWS

Hannah has a loose tooth. It is the bottom left looking at the picture. When she was brushing her teeth she said her tooth hurt. I asked her to show me which one and when I touched it, it moved. She was so excited and I wanted to cry. She said, "I can't wait to get to school in the morning and tell Mrs. Smith." I can't believe she is old enough to start having loose teeth. I can't hardly talk about the fact that she will be 6 in a little over a month.

2 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

This sweet girl is growing up too fast! She will look too cute with missing teeth. Hope the Tooth Fairy is good to her!

Miss you lots Hannah!

Ashley said...

Such sweet memories! Caroline just lost her fourth tooth and I'm amazed. That first one is so bitterseet; they are super-excited about it and as a parent you see one more part of your baby growing up.