Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 20, 2012

hibernation day, marathon and silly boys

 Today was hibernation day in kindergarten. She got to wear pj's, take her bear, and spend the day doing fun activities with her friends all day.
 Hannah is doing the Kids Rock marathon. She will run 26.2 miles, but just not all at once. She is running in PE and with me some. We just keep track of the time she runs and then Mrs. Osburn helps her color in the time/distance. I think the tracking chart is so cute. She will get to run the last 1/2 mile of her 26.2 miles downtown the day before the marathon. I really hope she will always like to run.

I love the silly boys. They make me laugh and bring me so much happiness and joy. They are really cute too!

1 comment:

J Bussell said...

That's awesome, I didn't know she was signed up to do the kids marathon. Go Hannah!