Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow Day

I was excited to get the call at 5:45 this morning that there was no school today. I was a little sad that there was not enough snow to play in. Since that was the case Derrick took Hunter to school on his way to work. Hannah played on her iPad and watched a movie. I did some work and then we went to school for a little while. I got things ready for next week and Hannah played. I took her to Sonic for lunch and we come home for a little while before going to get Hunter. I took Hunter to Sonic to get a drink when I picked him up. He asks everyday to go to Sonic and get a drink. We came home and played for a while. I cooked dinner and we all ate together. Well, really Derrick and I ate and the kids picked at their food. This is their new thing. Hannah usually eventually eats all her food and for Hunter it depends on the day. We had planned to watch a movie and have popcorn, but that did not happen. I am very frustrated that Hannah is in a very whinny phase and is not being a good listener. She is a good girl and knows how to listen and obey but has chosen not to lately. It really makes my heart sad. Since there is no movie today I guess I will grade papers and go to bed. Maybe well all just need some rest. Hopefully before winter is over we will have a snow day with snow to play in.

No comments: