Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

writing





Hannah is pretty good at finding things to do to entertain herself in my room after school. I try not to stay too long after school if she is with me. I just do not think that is fair to her. Today I was finishing getting things ready for next week and she wrote this story. I am so proud of her. Mrs. Smith is wonderful at teaching writing, as well as everything else. In case you can't read kindergarten handwriting and spelling it say: I made a snowman. The next day the sun had come out. I looked out the window and my snowman melted. The picture is the snowman in the snow and the other side is the snowman melted. I love it!

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Great job Hannah, she would make a wonderful author one day! As well as a dancer :-)