Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 18, 2013

Lucky Ladd Farm

 I don't know that I have ever driven in fog like this. The picture does not really show how foggy it was.
 Slowly growing.
 I have had so much fun with this two the last two weeks. I am thankful for a long fall break.
 We were glad that Carson and Connor were able to come with us for some fun. There were so many things to do at the farm. This was our first visit and I am sure we will be back. Enjoy the pictures of all the fun.















 Hunter took this picture.





 Hunter wanted me to take this picture to send to Dad and tell him that he wants to paint the tire in our yard and get more.





 I think she will be close to five feet next year if she keeps growing like she has this past year. I wish she would slow down.
 Thanks Nana and Papa for the gift cards, dinner was yummy!
We ended our fun day with snuggles and a movie.

No comments: