Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 4, 2013

my smart boy

I might stress a little or a lot about Hunter learning his letters and sounds. I know I can't compare him to Hannah, but it is really hard not to. There are lots of things he can do that she could not at this age, but they are not academic things. We played a little game of name and match the letters and I was so surprised at all the letters he knows. Since it is Friday night did not test him on sounds. He knows all the letters at the top. According to the Pre-K standards he is good to go. They have to know 10 or more upper and lowercase letters by the end of the year. I know in my heart that he will be fine and will be more than ready for kindergarten. I just have to tell my mind to stop stressing about it and let him be a little 4 year old, fun, wild, boy.

No comments: