Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

 Christmas 2004!
 One sweet girl brought me a cake, which our whole class enjoyed for snack!
 Another sweet girl bought me a dozen doughnuts, which I shared with my family.
 I have the best class ever!!!! They are such great kids. They really made me feel loved today.

 This is just from school. I still do not know who brought the yummy banana bread or Bath and Body Works soap and shower gel. Not pictured is the hot chocolate and blueberry doughnut a great friend brought me for breakfast or a picture of all of my chairs down and room ready for the day before I got there. I have the greatest team ever! Oh and the Sonic coke zero with vanilla that I enjoyed for lunch.
 Just when I thought I could not feel more loved I came home to this. My precious family who helped me celebrate more!
 34 is turning out not to be so bad.


 At least all of our eyes are open, right?

 Hunter's card made me laugh. It was perfect. He always wants a snack!

 Thanks everyone for the calls, text, Facebook post, and cards. This has been the best birthday I have had in a long time.

No comments: