Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

better?

We went to the doctor at 1pm. The doctor thinks she sounds better and is not concerned. I think she sounds worse and that her throat hurts. The doctor said she sounds worse because her airway is open and I can hear the mucus. She said she just needs to cough to get it all up. I asked her about her not eating and saying her mouth hurts, which I think she means throat. She said as long as she eats one meal and day and drinks she is not concerned. She did not look at her throat after I asked her to. I am not happy to say the least. I am going to talk to our real doctor when we go back, which will hopefully be no time soon. If talking to her does not change things we will be looking for Hannah a new doctor. Hannah does act like she feels betters, but her cough still sounds really bad.

No comments: