Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas tree



Derrick and I put the Christams tree up last Sunday night but have been so busy all weeek that it has not been decortated. While Hannah was napping today I brought up all the ornaments and decortaed it. Wednesday while Hannah and I were at Target getting her medicine filled I found her Sesame Street ornaments. That night I put them on the tree and she has been taking them off and on all week. When she got up and saw all the tree she said, "pretty" and went to start taking the ornaments off. I showed her the little Christmas tree that Aunt Gay had given her last year. I had put her ornaments on it. She was very excited. I told her to only look at the big tree a few times and she has not taken any ornaments off of it as of now. She asks everymorning when she get up for us the turn the tree on. I am glad she likes it. We have caught her a few times hugging and kissing it. She will also just sit and look at it spin. She make everyday a great day no matter what. I am very thankful we have her.

2 comments:

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

Ok! I've never seen a Christmas Tree that spins, but that's a cool idea! I was just saying today that I was glad we put the tree up in front of a mirror this year so that I wouldn't feel badly about putting some really cute ornaments on the side of the tree (it gets really lopsided when they're all on the front)!

Deborah said...

The spinning tree is very cool. I have seen it and I promise it is very cool. My question is "does hugging a Chrismas tree hurt?" Only sweet Hannah would hug and kiss a tree. Oh, no she isn't turning into a tree hugger is she?