Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas at Nannie & Papa Paul's






Our last Christmas stop is at Nannie's. We had a good dinner and fun playing the dirty elephant game. Hannah climbed on the table and tried to open all the pictures. Paul made a noise at her. We were not sure if he would scare her. As you can see from the picture she was not scared, she laughed at him. She enjoyed singing the hockey pockey for everyone. Thanks for the presents for Hannah. She really seemed to enjoy Christmas this year. I have thought each time I watched her open presents, look at a Christmas tree, or give hugs to someone, "What was Christmas like before we had Hannah?" She has defiantly brought new meaning to Christmas. I am go thankful and blessed to have her.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I get worn out hearing of all the places yall go for Christmas - I can't imagine actually going. I love the picture of Hannah dancing on the coffee table. We shoulldn't take her to any bars any time soon, she might dance on the tables. I'm glad yall have had a great Christmas. We miss you. Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed taking a peek into Hannah's World. I always look forward to the Christmas cards.
Thanks for including me.
I'm am so proud of you guys.
You have a beautiful family and you
guys look very happy. I think about all the memories from days gone by....My how time flies.
Hannah is a blessing from God as I sure you guys well know. She is a beautiful little girl.
I'm glad to see you guys are doing great....have a blessed new year!

(I'm mailing you a card with my e-mail address)

Mama 'Chele