Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

such a good girl

Hannah has been so good today. She slept until 7:15. She was good at breakfast, we went to Cracker Barrel with Ruth, Susan and Stephanie. Then we went to the hospital to see Alan and Jenn. She was really good there. She let everyone hold her and gave Alan a hug before we left. Then we had to run a few errands. We got some lunch and then headed out again. One of my students asked me to come watch her play basketball. The game was at 1pm, so I was not sure how Hannah would do since that is in the middle of nap time. She was great! She clapped and cheering and had a great time. When we came home I told her she needed to rest for a little while. I put her in the bed and went to get clothes out of the dryer, when I came back up she was out. I hope she takes a good nap.

No comments: