Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I like that girl


We enjoyed lunch with MeMe, PopPop, Aunt Joan, Cheree, Jennifer and Kevin today. Cheree did not get to come to the first Christmas we had a MeMe's so we did Christmas with her today. Hannah had a great time playing with her. They played and read books all afternoon. I did not have my camera with me, but Aunt Joan took some pictures. I will have to get her to email them to me so I can post them. Thanks for lunch and the gifts. On the way home Hannah said, "I like that girl. She is very nice." We think she is very nice too.
Thanks Aunt Joan for sending me the pictures you took. This one is my favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed it very much, too. It was a special treat for us to get to spend time with all of you. We think Hanna is very nice, too.