Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

is she day trained?

It has been over a week since Hannah as had an accident. She has been to gymnastics, church (Sunday and Wednesday), shopping, school, and just around the house all in big girl panties. She did bring me her panties this afternoon. I asked her what happened and she said, "I go potty in your bathroom and my panties did not go down far enough." She does not like to use her little potty much and without a stool it is hard for her to get on the big potty. I am very proud of her. She was even dry when she got up from nap today. I am not going to push nap and night time dryness yet. I am sure it will come when she decides just like staying dry all day has. She really is a big girl going to the potty all the time.

No comments: