Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

picture with Santa

Well, we were unsuccessful again this year. She talked about going to see Santa and tell him what she wanted, but this morning came up with a better plan. We were talking about going to the mall to see Santa and she said, "Mom, I have an idea. You can sit on Santa's lap and tell him I want a kitchen and I will take you picture." I told her I did not think that is how it worked. We went ahead and went to the mall. I thought after she saw Santa and other children sitting on his lap she would change her mind. She did not. She looked at him and never cried, which is progress, but did not want to sit with him. We did not press the issue. Hopefully next year she will be ready to sit on his lap and get her picture made with him.

1 comment:

Amanda K. said...

Hey Heather! It's Amanda..from way back when at Geer..LOL! I found a link to your blog on Robin's. Your little girl is too cute! I got a kick out of this one. My daughter Maddy just turned 6 last Friday, and she just now sat on Santa's lap without crying! LOL!!