Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

the picture has been taken

Hannah and I just got home from getting our picture made for the Christmas card. I hope to have them in the mail by the middle of next week. Hannah did great!!! I was very worried about not having her picture made until 7pm, but she was great. She does so good for Michael. I am glad that he was able to take our pictures. I am always amazed at what he and Derrick are able to do. I hope everyone will enjoy the card when they get it.

2 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

We can hardly wait to see what this year's card brings. They are always so unique and fun. Only 10 more days until we see you again.

Anonymous said...

We ALWAYS look so forward to getting that card from you all! Can't wait! Love yall and miss you!