Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!!

Yeah!!! We still had snow when we woke up this morning. The school system called last night at 9:45pm to let everyone know there would be no school today. I was very excited!!! Hannah slept until 8am this morning. She wanted to go play in the snow, so about 10am I got her all dressed and out we went. She slipped on the ice in the driveway and was done. She did not like her boots getting "dirty" and her knee being wet. She would not even touch the snow. She said she wanted to build a snowman. I started making a snowball and she wanted no part of it. As you can tell from the picture I am not the best snowman builder, it is a little hard for me to bend over. After I finished building him she came off the porch so I could take her picture. When we were coming in she told me, "Mom it is not a snowman without black eyes and a carrot nose." I told her I did not have carrots or anything black to make the eyes.




No comments: