Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

big weekend for Hunter

Last night Hunter slept in his room from 9:30 until 3:15 this morning. After I fed him at 3:30 I just put him in the pack-n-play in our room. I think he could care less where he sleeps, but I am proud of me for finally putting him in his bed at night time.

Today he stayed in the nursery at church. Derrick and I taught the older one's this morning, so we could not take him with us. I checked on him before we went to our class and he was eating. When I went to pick him up he was just getting his diaper changed and was happy. They said he was good. It must have made him tired because he has been asleep since we got home and is still napping.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

What a good boy and brave Mom! I am proud of both of you.

Love lots,
Nene