Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

updates

I think I now have the blog up to day. There are some new pictures from Hunter's dedication in May. The rest of the updates are just from June 6th until today.

I feel confident to say that Hannah is potty trained, day and night. She has only had, maybe 5 accidents at night since she started sleeping in big girl panties at night. I am so proud of her. We walked past the pull ups in Costco Sunday and she said, "I do not wear pull-ups anymore because I am a big girl."

Hunter is sleeping great. He has been eating between 8pm and 10pm and sleeping until between 5am and 7am. He will then eat and go back to sleep until 9am or 10am. He is such a good baby. He is sleeping all night in his bed. Depending on what time it is that he get up to eat in the morning he sometimes goes back to sleep in his room. I feel very blessed that he has been such a good and easy baby. (I hope I have not just jinxed myself by saying this.)

No comments: