Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day




I feel like Derrick got the bad end of the deal. Hannah was in school for mother's day and made me all kind of cute things. I had all intentions of making cute things with her for him, but time got away from me. He took sweet pictures of the kids for all of the grandpa's and great grandpa's. (They are on his computer, but I will post them when we get back to TN.)

I am very thankful that my kids have the best Dad is the world! He is so good with them, does a lot to help out and makes our house and yard look so good. I could not ask for a better husband and best friend. Seeing him with Hannah reminds me of time I spent with my Dad when I was little. I am blessed to have an awesome Dad, two great father-in-laws, and two wonderful grandfathers. Happy Father's Day to you all.

No comments: