Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday morning in SC

We had one more person to see before we left SC. Chrissy, my college roommate. She had been on vacation last week so I am glad we were able to eat with her this morning before we got on the road. We had the car pack and ready to go before we meet her for breakfast. We had a nice visit. Hannah talked to her a little and she fed Hunter while we talked. She is coming to see us in August for a weekend even though Hannah told her she could not stay with us.

I am glad that we get to catch up with friends when we are in SC. I am so glad that even if we do not talk for a while we can pick up like we see each other daily. I wish we had more time to spend with everyone when we visit, friends and family, but there are just not enough hours in the day.

No comments: