Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday in SC


We had a little time this morning to just hang out at Mike and Nene's. We did not have anywhere to go until 11am.

We went to Heritage Park in Simpsonville for the Cox reunion. (That is my grandmother's side of the family on my mom's side.) The last time I remember being with that side of the family was when I was in high school and my grandmother was alive and able to still get out. It was good to see everyone, but made me a little sad that my Nanny is dead. I think she would have loved playing with Hannah and meeting Hunter. I wish Papa could have been there. I think that would have made it not so sad. Hannah had a great time playing on the playground and riding the train. Hunter slept the whole time. He is such a good baby, I feel very blessed.

Hannah fell asleep on the way back to Papa and Nana's. We visited with Papa and Nana while she napped and then went to have dinner with the Miller's. I am glad that Haley is not scared of Derrick anymore. It was nice to see and visit with Dawn, Jeremy, Haley and Natalie. The girls were good and had fun playing outside, where we moved so we could talk and they could play.

After dinner and visiting with the Miller's we went to MeMe and PopPop's. Hannah wanted to find all of the cats as soon as we got there. MeMe took her and Hunter outside for a walk, which I think they all enjoyed. We were able to see Travis, Robin and Marla for a little while as well. Hannah and Marla had fun playing. Marla even held Hunter for a minute. I did not have the camera with me, but Robin took some pictures. (Check Mrala's blog to see the pictures Robin took.)

It is hard to belive that we have been here a week and it is time to go back to TN tomorrow. We have had a good and very busy week.

No comments: