Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hunter is 11 months old


Oh my!!!! In one month our sweet buddy will be 1. I am amazed at how fast this year has gone. He is still the sweetest boy, but he has learned to pitch a fit. He is very busy these days. He pulls up on everything, sometimes to his knees and sometimes to standing. He does not like for Derrick or I to leave him, even if we are just in the other room. He LOVES his daddy the most right now. Derrick was holding him the other night and I tried to take him and he wanted no part of it. He got a death grip and Derrick and then looked at me and smiled. He is so much fun. As sad as I am that he is about to be 1, I am glad we are going to get his 1 year pictures taken. Some by Derrick and some at Portrait Innovation. I will be sure to post them once they are taken. He was very happy to have some rolls from Logan's for dinner. The boy LOVES to eat!!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Time has flown by with both of them. It seems like it was not that long ago that Hannah was doing all these things.

Miss this sweet boy so much.

Love you Hunter bug,
Nene