Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break





I am so glad to be on Spring Break this week. I wish that it had not started with Hannah being sick, but at least I can stay home with her today. She feels much better today, but she is still not 100% yet. I am hoping by tomorrow she will be back to her old self. I am not sure why I did not take any pictures of her today, but I took plenty of a busy little boy. I love to watch him play. He is getting a lot of personality and makes me laugh a lot. Hannah is doing well sharing with him now that he is mobile and can get into her things. It is rare that she has a meltdown because he is in her room in her things.

We do not have any big plans this week. Hannah will go to school and I will take Hunter a couple of days so I can get some things done here and at school. I hope the weather will get better before my break is over so we can enjoy some time outside.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

What sweet pictures of precious boy. He is growing and changing too fast.

Soon he will be 1, unbelievable!
Love you lots precious Hunter bug