Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

what did you learn today?

Hannah and I talk about her day each day on the way home. Sometimes she has A LOT to tell me and other times she tells me one thing and that she will wait and tell me when I put her to bed. She loves for Derrick to lay in the bed with her so she can tell him all about her day. This week they learned about the letter Y, the color green, and the shape trapezoid. She choose to take her yo-yo for show and tell today. I asked her what she learned about the color green. She said, "I learned how to spell it, G-R-E-E-N and that plants, caterpillars, grasshoppers, grass, and turtles are all green." Guess she listens well in class. Earlier this week she told me that Mrs. Beth told a bible story about a son who was feeding the pigs and was about the eat the pigs food. She added, you know pigs eat like corn on the cob. She then went back to the story and said he did not want to eat he pig food so he just went back home to his dad. I asked her today what they learned about in chapel and she said, "The Miracle Son." I asked who that was. She started telling me the story and since she knew it so well I decided to video her telling it. I hope you enjoy my little interview with her. We need to work on the sound Y makes and drawing a trapezoid.

3 comments:

MeMe and PopPop said...

We have a VERY smart granddaughter, and MeMe and PopPop are extremely proud of all the wonderful things our Hannah is always learning at school. Yes, she is obviously a great listener in class! Love you.

Mike and Nene said...

This is too sweet. Hannah is very smart and attentive at school and very eager to learn (thanks to her great Mom).

She is so precious telling about her day. This is a great thing to post on the blog for us so far away. It lets us share in her day too.

Thanks Mom and Hannah!
Love lots,
Mike and Nene

Jacqulin said...

I LOVE it!!!