Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

poor buddy

Hunter woke up at 4am Monday morning screaming. I got him up and changed him. I thought he felt warm, but when I held him for a minute he calmed down. We put him back to be around 5. He was still sleeping when I left a 7. I told Derrick to check his temp before he took him to school. It was 100.5 when he first checked it. So Derrick kept him home. When I got home and checked it it was 102.3. He ate and drank good all day for Derrick and took his night time bottle good for me. We gave him some more medicine before we put him to bed and he slept all night. I heard him crying about 6:30 this morning. When I picked him up he was burning up. His temp was 102.5. I called and made an appointment for Derrick to take him. The doctor said that his ears and chest were great but that his throat was a little red. We were afraid that he might get strep since Hannah had it, but she assured us that children under 2 do not get strep. She did a strep test and it was negative. She said it is just viral and that he could break out in a rash when his fever brook. I hate rashes!!! She said if he was still running fever on Friday to bring him back in. I am hoping and praying that he wakes up in the morning with NO FEVER. Derrick will stay with him again tomorrow and if he still have fever tomorrow I will stay home on Thursday. I just hate for him to feel bad. Please pray that his fever will break soon and that he will not have a rash when it does.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Sending up big prayers for the Hunter bug to get well really quick and no rashes!

Love you all,
Mike and Nene